PHL Pre-K Program
Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy is providing FREE high-quality prek early care and education services (PHLprek) to families and young children in partnership with the Office of Children and Families. PHLprek is available to 3 and 4-year-olds in the City of Philadelphia. You are likely eligible to enroll if you meet the requirements listed below.
1. Your child has turned 3 or 4 by September 1st of the school year.
2. You are a resident of Philadelphia
*There are no income or employment requirements.
How to Apply
Once contacted, you must complete the required enrollment forms which include:
- PHL PREK Application
- Acknowledgement Form 22-23
- Read by 4K Enrollment Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Child Health Report – Completed by Health Professional
- Proof of age (birth certificate, a valid US passport, a social security card, or medical or school records)
- Proof of residency (a state-issued ID or driver’s license, a voter ID, a current lease or rental agreement, a social security award letter)
Return all completed forms and schedule a tour with us.