A career that makes a difference
Attend Our Job Fair
We have Administrator, Lead and Assistant Teacher Jobs available! Attend one of our upcoming job fairs, learn more about our learning academy, and interview on the spot!
Saturday, October 29th, 2022 from 9:00am-12:30pm
Saturday, November 5th, 2022 from 9:00am-12:30pm
Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy is the place for you! This is a great opportunity for a new start.
We’re on a mission to not only make children feel special, but to be around similar people that thrive to create work environments filled with this positivity and passion. We need the best people to help us achieve this. The best way to start and end a day is with a company that is filled with game changers who are ready to be an impact from day one and beyond day one thousand. That is who we are. Working for us is not your normal career move. Instead, it’s a shift in your life to be exposed to be on a mission greater than our four walls.
We’re always looking for dedicated, passionate, and unique individuals to join our team of education professionals. As an early childhood professional, there are many opportunities to grow professionally within the center. Come and grow your career in child care and early education with Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy.
Join our team!
As an educator…
- Are you an impactful teacher who wants to create impactful relationships?
- Do you want to help guide children to future success?
- Do you want to help build a strong foundation for success not only in school but in life for young children?
If so, Grays Ferry Early learning Academy is the right place for you!
Why work here?
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunities for career growth
- Collaborate with other team members to create a healthy work climate and create optimal learning and development for young children.
- Paid holidays/sick/vacation time
- Paid T.E.A.C.H. release time and tuition reimbursement
- Paid trainings
- Mentoring/Coaching Support
Our current openings include full-time and part-time schedules for our Infant, Toddler, PreK, and School-Age programs. Floaters and substitutes are also needed. Available hours are between 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (Monday – Friday).
- Infant Teachers (Lead and Assistant)
- Toddler Teachers (Lead and Assistant)
- Lead Pre-K Teacher with PA Level I Certification
- Pre-K Teachers (Lead and Assistant)
- Classroom Floaters
- Family and Community Partnership Coordinator
- Substitute Teachers
We especially welcome applicants who:
- Have diverse backgrounds
- Are multilingual
- Have Special Education experience
- Have community connections
- Are looking to enter the field of early childhood education
- PA Criminal History Clearance Online
- PA Child Abuse Clearance Online
- FBI Fingerprints Online
- National Sex Offender Registry Form (Scan form and email to RA-PWNSOR@pa.gov)
- Completed Health Assessment with TB Screening
- Proof of work Experience along with references
- Proof of educational experience (copy of diploma/official college transcript)
- Forms of identification
- *All clearances are paid for by Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy
Please contact us if you are interested in a career at Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy
Employee Non-Discrimination Statement
An open and equitable personnel system will be established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures, and practices are designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex. Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.