As we re-open our center, there are new health and safety protocols in place. You will notice the following:
- Same person will drop-off and pick-up child(ren) - The same family member or designated person should drop off and pick up the child every day.
- Daily health checks for children and staff - children and staff will be screened for symptoms. Designated staff will take temperature with a non-touch thermometer.
- Limiting non-essential items in the center - in an effort to mitigate the spread of the virus, no strollers, large blankets or pillows is permitted inside the center.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting is intensified - We already use the national standards and will continue to follow the CDC guidelines. High-touch surface will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day. Toys will cleaned and rotated.
- Temporary exclusion of child if they become ill - a dedicated space for teacher to care for sick child away from other children.
- Stay home when sick - If your child has been sick, we ask that they stay home for at least 72 hours and have been symptom free without fever reducing medication.
- Travel Guidance (domestically or internationally) - Families are asked to quarantine themselves, per CDC guidelines, before returning to Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy,
- Protective Equipment - All teachers will wear masks.