Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy is providing FREE high-quality prek early care and education services (PHLprek) to families and young children in partnership with the Office of Children and Families. PHLprek is available to 3 and 4-year-olds in the City of Philadelphia. You are likely eligible to enroll if you meet the requirements listed below.
1. Your child has turned 3 or 4 by September 1st of the school year.
2. You are a resident of Philadelphia
*There are no income or employment requirements.
How to Apply
1. Complete the interest application which is found here and you will be contacted to receive the PHLpreK application.
2. Once contacted, you must complete the required enrollment forms which include:
- PHLprek Application (Fillable)
- Proof of age (birth certificate, a valid US passport, a social security card, or medical or school records)
- Proof of residency (a state-issued ID or drivers license, a voter ID, a current lease or rental agreement, a social security award letter)
- Acknowledgement Form: Screening, Assessment, and Data Sharing (Fillable)
- Read by 4K Enrollment Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Child Health Report - Completed by Health Professional
3. Return all completed forms to the Center.