We promote educational fun and growth and development for ages 2-3 years old.
Grays Ferry Early Learning Academy's education provides daily, themed related activities designed to promote your child's understanding of the world around him or her. This is accomplished through the use of of early childhood principles as applied through the following learning center curriculum:
- ART & SENSORY: Exposes children to the world, through all five senses, while exploring their imagination and creativity with the opportunity to express their feelings through a variety of activities designed with toddler development in mind.
- HOME LIFE LESSONS: provides a beginning understanding of organization of thoughts which leads to critical thinking.
- BLOCKS: Exposes children to new vocabulary, mathematical relationships, problem solving, and experimenting while engaging your child in a creative activity.
- LANGUAGE AND LIBRARY: Emphasizes early literacy through story time, finger plays, poetry and puppets.
- SMALL MANIPULATIVES & MATH: Increases small muscle control with eye-hand coordination, while exploring the concept of math.
- PLAYGROUND, MUSIC & MOVEMENT: Involves whole body activities that combine rhythm, large muscle coordination, auditory discrimination and having fun – whether indoors or outdoors.